25/05/2010

Welcome to my blog!


Dear readers,
The idea of writing a blog came little by little in my mind, like a seed growing every time I would read a book. Too often you have to rely on the comments written in the bookstores, online or otherwise, and sadly enough, the romantica genre hasn't yet received the distinction of becoming a genre on its own...

Hopefully, it's coming.  Meanwhile, you have to browse and search, reading a ton of synopsis in order to MAYBE, if you're lucky, find a book that had been written with the emotional and sexual intensity you seek.  The idea of the blog is to help all the poor souls out there in the same predicament I'm in; I sure hope you'll help me in my quest for finding the best books out there and links websites where you can find them. Cheers!

Ania

No comments:

Post a Comment